Virtual Regatta Club House

Upgrade not received

MBR308

Hello,
For a quick and detailed treatment, I advise you to go to the Technical Support service via the "Help" section of the site and in the "Contact" tab.

Our teams will be able to help you.

Cordially.

There is no answers for this problem. Love the game, but no support but a few questions is not support. The $21.99 is not a lot of money, but when you pay someone you should be able to get help that's not look at a few questions that don't pertain to your problem.

3 minutes ago, Oxven said:

Hello,
For a quick and detailed treatment, I advise you to go to the Technical Support service via the "Help" section of the site and in the "Contact" tab.

Cordially.

Thank you

13 minutes ago, Oxven said:

Hello,

Cordially.

13 minutes ago, Oxven said:

Hello,

Cordially.

Hello OXVEN,

I have been to help. all I get is a few samples. been to contacts and all it does is redirect to help, which isn't any help. I have been cordial about this. I have no options with this problem. I have purchesed upgrades in past VOR race. I guess I just write off the funds before I am accused of being  a trouble maker.

Thank you for your help anyway.

57 minutes ago, MBR308 said:

There is no answers for this problem. Love the game, but no support but a few questions is not support. The $21.99 is not a lot of money, but when you pay someone you should be able to get help that's not look at a few questions that don't pertain to your problem.

Thank you

Hello OXVEN,

I have been to help. all I get is a few samples. been to contacts and all it does is redirect to help, which isn't any help. I have been cordial about this. I have no options with this problem. I have purchesed upgrades in past VOR race. I guess I just write off the funds before I am accused of being  a trouble maker.

Thank you for your help anyway.