Virtual Regatta Club House

Below posted in main forum! NOT HAPPY

This was posted in Leg 4 forum in main. Didnt know where else to put it and what to do. This is robbery!

About 7-8 hours into VOR leg and i magically run into aground into something on max zoom that was never there and then just magically appears after I pass it then, on top of that, am told i have run aground yet I have passed the island that appears from nowhere. Owners, mods, creators, developers, whoever, please look into this urgently and check my path (boat is Aussie Gold) and you will see for yourselves. Cost me 25,000 places even though i picked it up in under an hour. Great way to treat a beginner and generate interest in your game that i was just starting to really enjoy!

Glad i didn't pay for anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Think i am done after that free rort.

Hi all.

I've picked myself up and got over the rort near the start and have finally started to figure out angles and wind by reading, playing and watching the best (u guys!). I sent an email to support detailing further what happened but the support centre is all French, no english reply and setup but am not hopeful of a favourable outcome. Had to do out of principle. 

I'll be happy just to get a reply from them given days ago i sent an email to them about the club in my profile and not coming in the rankings. Would be nice to see and compare to you guys how i am going.

Happy sailing to all and have a great day. Only a very mild 40 degree day here just north of Sydney lol

Il y a 12 heures, Jasonguru a dit :

Hi all.

I've picked myself up and got over the rort near the start and have finally started to figure out angles and wind by reading, playing and watching the best (u guys!). I sent an email to support detailing further what happened but the support centre is all French, no english reply and setup but am not hopeful of a favourable outcome. Had to do out of principle. 

I'll be happy just to get a reply from them given days ago i sent an email to them about the club in my profile and not coming in the rankings. Would be nice to see and compare to you guys how i am going.

Happy sailing to all and have a great day. Only a very mild 40 degree day here just north of Sydney lol

Hi Jase

Good resolution...:D

Don't hope too much for an answer from VR...forget and look to the future!!;)

40 degrees on Sydney? Really?

• Like 1

-21 C in buffalo NY this morning, but the sun is out ...Time to get out the Arrow iceboat..... Jase we have all had land bite us at bad times, some of us walked away for a while,  But I have found that they may listen, but its normally if you have played a longer time and sorry to say paid $ for options.   Have fun is the most important thing and if your looking for other boats witout options that speak English try "Rail rash and Spirit 10356. Both arethe crew in my photo shown.  Send heat :))

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SANGUE SEGURO said:

Hi Jase

Good resolution...:D

Don't hope too much for an answer from VR...forget and look to the future!!;)

40 degrees on Sydney? Really?

43 actually. hour west of sydney. city called penrith hit all time record for that area of 47.4!!! was bloody hot. I love the heat. keep it coming i say. my joints like it lol