Virtual Regatta Club House

I'm really sick and tired of the constant deliberate crashing to force penaltys on others. In real life there are very little crashing and it's shame on you if you steer right into a competitor even if you have the right of way (witch isn't even the case in most crashing here). 

I suggest that any crashes that occur within 2-5 seconds after a course change against each other force penalty on both boats in a first step to make this game less of a bumper car-contest.

I would even see some actually sinking when boat crash to hard into each other or some kind of lasting damage to really force people to avoid it and see the danger of such a behavior!

I agree, it would be nice to have some consideration for rule 69 here! Also, when someone tacks really close to windward, I'd just like to see some form of a keep clear rule. We could bring in the extortion (no idea how its spelled) system used in actual sailing, and then give a 5% score penalty for each infringement to the keep clear rule per race. 

Its just annoying for sailors, but I can see the argument that, as coding is exact (just look at VR start lines!), and the RRS do have some guesswork in them, it would be hard to code!