Virtual Regatta Club House

FIX THIS GAME. NOW (COVID-19)

Samma

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE IT GOOD, EVERYBODY IS AT HOME AND EVERYBODY IS PLAYING.

The boats glitch all the time, you may be sailing fine while all of a sudden you find yourself headwind going backwards. There are so many regattas being organized by sailing clubs and national federations that have their activity shut down from the COVID-19 lockdowns. On top of this, the game crashes 5 times every hour and is completely unplayable on a web browser (it's literally like having 100 Chrome tabs open).

Playing the medal races sometimes gives no rewards, servers crash removing you from the race and Javascript gives errors.

Fix it and it will be the best sailing game ever!!! This is your chance!!!

• 1 month later...

I should imagine the ramp up in number of users has caused some of the issues. I've found the browser version somewhat sluggish to say the least, but I've found some bits of the interface on the mobile version opaque and difficult to read, so neither is perfect. I'm not a big fan of the touch interface, but I'm giving both a go - I'll not grumble until I've given them both a fair chance 🙂

• Like 1