CAN 65

Latest Update Screwed up VR

It seems the latest updates to VR have really screwed up the graphics and control of the game.  Graphics are now really jerky and choppy most of the time.  Also, the zoom feature is either full in or full out  and cannot partially zoom.  Why was that changed.  It really has mucked things up.  On the verge of ditching this VR for good

I have the same problem. Either zoomed all the way in or all the way out. No fun playing this way.  I tried it on Safari and Chrome on y MacBook Pro and same issue.

Well, I wanted to ask about the same thing. I have never played with zoom fuul out and now is impossible to play this way.

+1

The loss of zoom control in particular makes the game almost unplayable.

Please fix ASAP!

i have the same zoom issue on my macbook, tried both browsers but had the same issue. Have not been able to play a game since, its totally unplayable.  Glad to hear its not just me.

VR please resolve issue ASAP.

il y a 16 minutes, Peter Mølkjær a dit :

I agree. It is now impossible to play the game the way I want. Will there be an official answere from vtr?

s@ilor

No