Virtual Regatta Club House

Postponing Cape Town Goa

nsp

Hello all!

Salut a tous!

I have to tell you VR.  This was one of the worse moves I have seen you doing for all theses years. 

In these situation of covid 19. With People even thinking of getting a breath of air. Making people stay at home all afternoon during a sunday and postpone the start 30 minutes before it, with everyone in front of PC's based on imminent arrivals on Transat...this is the most idiot excuse I have seen you giving to your clients.

And it's a lack of respect!

I have nothing more to say. I just think the move was to get more inscriptions onboard and make more money!

I didn't like it at all.

Thumbs down!!!!

And fair wind all!

Nuno

Edited by nsp
  • Thanks 1

il y a 4 minutes, nsp a dit :

Hello all!

Salut a tous!

I have to tell you VR.  This was one of the worse moves I have seen you doing for all theses years. 

In these situation of covid 19. With People even thinking of getting a breath of air. Making people stay ay hop all afternoon during a sunday and postpone the start 30 minutes ater it, with everyone in front of PC's based on iminent arrivals on Transat...this is the most idiot excuse I have seen you giving to your clients.

And it's a lack of respect!

I have nothing more to say. I just think the move was to get more inscriptions onboard and make more money!

I didn't like it at all.

Thumbs down!!!!

And fair wind all!

Nuno

completely in your opinion

there is no other possible reason nsp, you're right nsp.

Cape 2 Goa has a bit less of 33k registered skippers where we are more than 76k on Transat ... well, there is room to gain much more money for sure

Deciding to pospone the race half an hour before the start was a rally odd move, a lack of respect for all of us, and that's a shame.

Edited by Velaska
  • Like 1