Virtual Regatta Club House

VSR score

jetski2436

Hi, I've been sailing with Virtual Regatta offshore since November last year, completing 16 races to date and with a couple of exceptions, generally in the 10% of finishers. Having seen my VSR score increase race on race can someone explain what I did wrong in the recently completed Figaro leg #1 to score -3? What does VSR represent? Conversely, I got VSR +73 for the IMOCA summer race that completed the day before. Confused!

Thanks

Hi, thanks for explanation and link to the calculation. Looking at my race history I do see now my VSR points gained has fallen race by race despite similar performances. Thus agreeing with Antoine's comment the more you have the harder it is to get more unless you get progressively better. So supplementary question, is there a relation between this VSR and the XP number? I'm currently 13. Looking back at first race, XP was '1' and VSR was 2500.

Thanks

Il y a 2 heures, Antoine17-42 a dit :

I think I remember level VSR is not linked to XP points, but VR points. I don't remember how many points you have to get to become VSR 14, but normally you can see with the green gauge with 13 in it's center (top left corner) if you still have a lot to gain to become 14

Sorry for my mistake, and thank you @BGSteMarine for the precision