Virtual Regatta Club House

Unable to join any team

CS_Kro

Hello,

I just downloaded Virtual Regatta Offshore, and created my account. When I try to join a team from the app, I click either on its name or on the eye icon on the right of its name, but it doesn’t work. There’s a weird graphical bug at the top where it seems that a fourth tab appears and instantly disappears. It says loading for 1 or 2 seconds, and brings me back to where I was as if nothing had happened. I tried joining restricted and open teams, as well as full teams and teams with open slots. It doesn’t work. I tried to log off and back in, and to uninstall/reinstall the app, but it didn’t fix anything. 
I have the 4.1.9 version on iOS 13.7, using an iPhone 11 Pro.

Could you please help me ? Thanks in advance !

Not sure it is solved. My friends are continuously trying to join the team I made yesterday. No way!!!

Please confirm also, it’s not possible whatever to be in 2 different team in the same moment. People must quit a team before joining another, is it?

il y a 24 minutes, HanoumanZ a dit :

Bonjour,

meme problème pour moi, j'ai créé un compte hier et je ne peusxd pas rzejoindre l'équipe de mes amis ni aucune autre équipe d'ailleurs, j'ai la dernière version sur iOS

Merci pour votre aide

Apparemment il y a un problème pour rentrer dans une team qui a été créée après la MAJ de VR...

Mais pour les anciennes ça marche...

Enfin pour moi...

Le 22/10/2020 à 23:04, Lucus a dit :

Not sure it is solved. My friends are continuously trying to join the team I made yesterday. No way!!!

Please confirm also, it’s not possible whatever to be in 2 different team in the same moment. People must quit a team before joining another, is it?

I confirm that you can be member of ONE team ONLY ...

Edited by HRobert23

• 2 weeks later...