Virtual Regatta Club House

Boat name disappeared

WRX1

Ok after deleted all my cr@p from browser, i log into my account then go to the offshore races, hit the China race, and find out i am logged in as a guest boat WTF is this sort of setup.

I try and get my boat back ,no, nada. why oh why is VR such a pain in the arse waste of time.

So looking at support / help is only by the ? query in the races selection screen and unless you are paid up receive nothing.

⚠️ Access to personalized support is reserved for VIP subscribers and customers.

This gets worse. After creating a new boat , i have lost the race I was currently sailing; now try to go into that race in setting up a new boat, I selected winches, and it  wants me to pay. So i try to deselect winches, and it will NOT let me, just  goes  around in circles. Therefor i cannot enter a race if i make a mistake in selecting something that takes me over free credits ?? WTF again. Is this place one big scam ?