Virtual Regatta Club House

Hello and happy new year to all

Jasonguru

Hi.

My name is Jason (Jase for short) and thanks to Sangue Seguro for the invite to join this club. Would just like to say I just recently completed my 1st race and am getting hooked on this game. I am Australian and am just learning about sailing as have never sailed before, more into surfing, cricket and darts than anything else but am very keen to learn and am trying to research as much as possible.

I am lining up for the Melbourne to Hong Kong leg of the VOR and the clipper race to the Whitsundays. Hope to see you all at the start line and would appreciate any advice or help you guys can give me.

Happy new year everyone.

Il y a 11 heures, Jasonguru a dit :

Hi.

My name is Jason (Jase for short) and thanks to Sangue Seguro for the invite to join this club. Would just like to say I just recently completed my 1st race and am getting hooked on this game. I am Australian and am just learning about sailing as have never sailed before, more into surfing, cricket and darts than anything else but am very keen to learn and am trying to research as much as possible.

I am lining up for the Melbourne to Hong Kong leg of the VOR and the clipper race to the Whitsundays. Hope to see you all at the start line and would appreciate any advice or help you guys can give me.

Happy new year everyone.

Thanks for presentation and WELCOME!! This leg will be very diificult...don't hesitate to ask advices by boat message, or on the topic VOR leg4 of our club..., we will try to help you. Our skipper speaking English:

Andy (Barquerme) is from New Zealand, a great friend and a great player!!

Pierre (El Guyacan), winner on the clipper...

Marc (MarcusBelgicus) winner ont hte Sydney Hobart and very strong...

Me if you want, but my game is based on real sailing, feeling...

Of course Ron and John (Renegade IST and Carowj IST) our two americans members

And Your Mom sa who plays in one of our teams!!

Happy New Year, and Welcome once again:D

Sozinho (Marc)

Thanks for the reply. Just a quick question. How do i add the club to my profile? I cannot see anywhere or how to do when i go into it? Silly question probably but went into help centre and is a totally different description from what i see.