Virtual Regatta Club House

First Esailing Match Racing cup, the Loki's cup coming soon.

L1

Hello all. 

Following the great add-on of Duel in Virtual Regatta Inshore,  I have decided to organize the first Esailing Match Racing Cup,  call the loki's Cup. that will run over the month of May.

It will be organized externally from Virtual Regatta and run using Duel in VRI.  In the spirit of a grade 2/3 in Match Racing. 

36 players (20+ countries) are currently being selected, based on ESWC, "the let's Match" challenge, few wildcards and others constraints set, like cap per countries & good spirit. 

It will be organized in  Round robins phase, that will then lead to a final phase.

Most of the slots are already allocated but we may a have few slots open to people that loves Match Racing, provided that it suits the country's cap.  

So if you did not participate in the "let's match" challenge, but are a great great great fan of match racing,  drop me a message.  Also there are a few people I could not contact, so if you think you should have been contacted,  please leave me a message too) 

This is a first try so i am sorry we can not allow everyone, but if its a success we will organize bigger events with more people. (so don't be sad or angry if u don't make it the first time, it could be ok on the second time) 

if anyone want to follow it. When all is set, and date confirmed I will push here more information on how to follow results.

Also and some of the action will be available on twitch esailingtv and others twitch accounts.  And some info will be also available via http://twitter.com/l1inshore 

thanks.

L1

Il y a 4 heures, L1 a dit :

I have decided to organize the first Esailing Match Racing Cup,  call the loki's Cup. that will run over the month of May.

Good!

Il y a 4 heures, L1 a dit :

This is a first try so i am sorry we can not allow everyone, but if its a success we will organize bigger events with more people.

I want to give up 4 places to fans of match race: 50382, BFS, BFF, 99398. ?

I will support this great idea in the future. Sorry L1.

Mikle

• 11 months later...