Virtual Regatta Club House

URGENT-CANCEL VIP automatic subscription

Ernesto Caviezel

I have been writing to support@virtualregatta.com to cancel my VIP subscription.  I cannot do it with my cel phone ("stop my subscription" button does not appear), and cannot do it on the computer (have been trying for 2 weeks).  The support team has NOT given any support.  Please send me a link where I can go to stop the subsccription, or a step by step detail (not the ones that appear on the site, such as this:  www.virtualregatta.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001563893-Virtual-Regatta-a-free-game).  Whenever I am forwarded to zendesk, I have NO WAY to sign in.  I have done everything your at my reach, following your company´s instruction.  NOTHING has worked.

Regards,

Ernesto Caviezel 

• 1 year later...

I know this post was from over a year ago, but I am having the same problem now, there is no Stop my Subscription button in the App in VIP Settings. Is VR intentionally trying to make it hard to cancel an auto-renew? I emailed support, and they asked for proof of purchase (I don't understand why they don't have proof of purchase already, I paid them!) so I sent it, and now I'm getting nothing further from Support. Help. And if you're considering a VIP subscription, keep this in mind!!