Virtual Regatta Club House

All Instruments dissapear

Normen

Today during a challenge J70 Kiel in my 3rd race being in 2nd position. For no reason all my instruments disappeared. only boats and water showing. I was able to finish the race in 5th. But was not able to see stats or was not able to exit the game afterward. A total loss for me as well as my points and ranking. :(

1st and 2nd. race I came in 1st and 3rd. now 5th. no chance to become one of the top 50 again.

Any suggestions what could cause this or how to avoid this from happening again? 

Thanks,

Wind Whisperer

have a look on the "F" key.  It hides/shows all instruments while racing. I never tried to keep it to the end, so i don't know if this is also the reason it did not show stats screen.

hope that helps.

kr.  

Il y a 3 heures, L1 a dit :

have a look on the "F" key.  It hides/shows all instruments while racing. I never tried to keep it to the end, so i don't know if this is also the reason it did not show stats screen.

hope that helps.

kr.  

Yes, it is most likely that you hit the F key by mistake. F is for 'Full Screen' and it only shows the water and the boats. In that mode, at the end, there are no stats showing, only the water. So in this case we can't blame VR or the program, it is an operator error. Before I knew about the F key I did the same thing.

Steve_NZ777

Il y a 18 heures, L1 a dit :

hope that helps.

kr.  

Ha,.... it was the F key, it solved my problem ... who knew? well L1 did know, THANK YOU!

@L1 It was nice to meet you in Sarasota at the world champion ship. It sure was fun to watch you all, race to win. And I sure liked the party afterwards! Many greetings ?