Virtual Regatta Club House

Congrats

Btw, congrats to everyone who qualified for the great final! Scoring 90+ points in 33 races is insane. Top 5 would probably look the same without the annoying bug anyways, so well done everyone, you deserve your spot in there. ?

I'd love to see the 5 best womens results now, lol. 

• Like 3

I was also impacted by the bugs but I was lucky to finish my series before they appear and the boats become crazy ... I understand the frustration of those who would have liked to defend their chances without these problems

big congrats to the qualified but also all the participants; the level was incredibly high

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LaMerNoire - BSP said:

I was also impacted by the bugs but I was lucky to finish my series before they appear and the boats become crazy ... I understand the frustration of those who would have liked to defend their chances without these problems

big congrats to the qualified but also all the participants; the level was incredibly high

Have you been notified that you had qualified for Florida? I thought there was another round of playoffs where the top 15 were racing off...2bb5jF4.jpgoc8U7Ak.jpg

• Like 1

@11962 thanks ! I was affected by the bug in my last to main races (32 and 33) losing some points, but I could made several winning extra races by navigating smoothly (and lost several of them because of the bug, but every body was affected...).

@KZ-7 the final races of the playoffs effectively happened on September 30th, and there is nothing about a final round in the VR news and the described rules (see the eSailing WC ranking in the game interface). The sentence "The top XX will be directly qualified for the Play Off" is just the sentence that we see since several months for all the eSailling WC challenges and that is not relevant for the playoffs itself.

epicure

• Like 3

Yeah, congratulations to those who made it. Looking at the names, they all deserve to be there, so it has all worked out in the end, bugs or no bugs.

LaMerNoire and Epicure, I don't know how you do it. You are so consistent. I'm fairly new to this game as I just started playing in July this year and I often watch you guys and the other top racers in spectator mode to get clues as to how you do it. You guys make it look so easy sometimes :)

Anyways, good luck to all the finalists, and I'm really looking forward to watching the top dogs race it out ?

Steve_NZ777

• Like 4

Bravo aux qualifiés ! 

Je suis le premier que les bugs rendent fou (J'ai évacué ma frustration par mail à toutes leurs adresses dispos de mon coté ?) mais force est de constater que les 5 qualifiés sont à mon sens les 5 meilleurs ! 

SaufUneFoisAuChalet

• Like 3

Le 30/09/2018 à 23:48, LaMerNoire - BSP a dit :

not for me very unlucky

lat 80 races 40 dnf because crashing against rocks ghosts 

i calculate and average of 6 crash each race

there are some player (probably bad ping) like me and others with 1/4 times rocked

my mistake was to wait the end to increase my points

my greetings to first 7 platers

have a good sarasota time

il y a 31 minutes, crapulle a dit :

Thanks aless.

@SteveB yes it seems that they will pay the travel and the accommodation (as announced in several news).

epicure 

That's great! What a cool prize! I didn't see that news, I just saw that the finalists would race off in Saratosa.

What a buzz you guys and girls are going to have :)

Congrats again :)

il y a une heure, alessandromerlino a dit :

not for me very unlucky

lat 80 races 40 dnf because crashing against rocks ghosts 

i calculate and average of 6 crash each race

there are some player (probably bad ping) like me and others with 1/4 times rocked

my mistake was to wait the end to increase my points

my greetings to first 7 platers

have a good sarasota time

Yes Allesandro, I picked you to be one of the finalists as you win most of your races.

Bad luck not getting in, but as you said, your strategy of waiting until the end didn't pay off this time.

The glitch may have made the difference to being a finalist or not, we will never know.

Looking at the boats that appear to have qualified, they are all deserving winners as they are all in the group of top players, and if you were in that group of finalists you, would be deserving to be there also.

There is always next year ?

Steve_NZ777

Edited by SteveB

Il y a 2 heures, Velista71 a dit :

Hi to everyone 

I receive the invitation yesterday, i’m Very happy to know the other player!!!

congrats to all the participants of the qualification and playoffs, stay on top it was very hard.... bug of the game and great opponent.

hi To all

Hello Velista71

Well done and have a great time in Saratosa.

Many of us that didn't get into the final will be watching you guys (and girls) race off.

Good luck :)